Here's Day 6 of my take on Ali Edwards' December Daily project.
Day 6 finds me...
*having a quiet day, not much going on
*getting leftover bits of housework done
*spending the day finishing up my new Advent Journal (bottom photo)
*having taco salads for dinner
*taking a photo to document the cold, gray day we had only to find that it was too late in the day and thus too dark for a photo...hence the large black rectangle (If you look really REALLY closely you can see the tree outlines. sigh. It was pretty cool on my camera.)
I followed Cindy's instructions for my Advent Journal...find that here. I used an old German textbook, ripped out enough pages to get the desired number of pages doubled. (I needed 24 days for Advent, so I left 48 pages in the book.) Sewed two pages together for strength, adhered the Scripture verse for the day on the left side and my notes on the right. Came out so cool! I totally want to make more of them! =D
Stay crafty, my friends!
~Cynthia
Day 6 finds me...
*having a quiet day, not much going on
*getting leftover bits of housework done
*spending the day finishing up my new Advent Journal (bottom photo)
*having taco salads for dinner
*taking a photo to document the cold, gray day we had only to find that it was too late in the day and thus too dark for a photo...hence the large black rectangle (If you look really REALLY closely you can see the tree outlines. sigh. It was pretty cool on my camera.)
I followed Cindy's instructions for my Advent Journal...find that here. I used an old German textbook, ripped out enough pages to get the desired number of pages doubled. (I needed 24 days for Advent, so I left 48 pages in the book.) Sewed two pages together for strength, adhered the Scripture verse for the day on the left side and my notes on the right. Came out so cool! I totally want to make more of them! =D
Stay crafty, my friends!
~Cynthia

1 comment:
Hi Cynthia
Another fabby page .. .. I just know I wouldn't be able to keep this going but you are doing a great job.
So many lovely elements.
I hope you are having a good weekend.
Love Jules xx
Post a Comment