Day 22 of Ali Edwards' December Daily. I can't believe we're almost done! I've so SO enjoyed visiting other crafters' pages. I've seen a LOT of wonderful ideas I'm totally going to steal for next year! ;-)
Day 22 finds me...
*dealing with feathers and food :O
*finding a pile of Mourning Dove feathers in the backyard (Apparently a resident hawk had breakfast. Ewwww.)
*receiving food from friends (Haystacks and chocolate-covered-peanut butter-and-Ritz crackers. YUM.)
*eating pizza cuz it's Saturday night
*running out of Laughing Cow cheese (THE HORRORS.)
*finishing up the Christmas wrapping (That's the little snowman paper in the pocket just below the Laughing Cow's head.)
I used a bit of Picket Fence Distress Stain behind the letters on the top left. It really does look way cooler in real life. ;-)
And that's it for Day 22! Thanks for stopping by today!! =D
~Cynthia
Sunday, December 23, 2012
December Daily Day 22
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thank you for such a kind comment! I am going to miss the December daily posts after the holidays! I love it reminds me to celebrate the little moments because they add up to a lot more! Merry Christmas!
For a minute there I thought you'd plucked a chicken for dinner. Glad you had pizza! I love Laughing Cow cheese. Too bad you're so far away. I could have shared some. Merry Christmas my friend!
Post a Comment