Sunday, December 9, 2012

December Daily Day 8

December Daily Day 8 by HikerCynthia
December Daily Day 8, a photo by HikerCynthia on Flickr.

So sorry for the bad photo--it's dark and gray here so the light's wrecking havoc with my page! =D

The odd silver-looking rectangles to the left of the word "gifts" are actually black stickers with white letters that read "small."

Just squint and pretend, OK? =D

So...Day 8 found me receiving small gifts all day like...

*awesome weather

*getting yard work/outdoor work done in the awesome weather

*Christmas cards

*picking up the luminary bags (Our whole neighborhood puts the little white bags out with candles inside them. It's so cool to drive around, seeing all the lights on Christmas Eve lining the roads!)

*free pizza (A friend brought us dinner! YUM.)


And that's it for Day 8! I've so SO enjoyed checking out the other pages linked to Ali Edwards' blog. Beauty, creativity and inspiration!!


~Cynthia

2 comments:

julee said...

wow you were very busy, I'm enjoying your pages.
Julie

Jules said...

Another beauty from you Cynthia .. .. I love the little postage stamp you have added.

I wish I had time to do something like this .. .. but I am struggling to think what would go on my pages each day. Most of my days are very similar (not that I am complaining .. .. I love my life).

Love Jules xx