Still keeping up with December Daily, a la Ali Edwards.
I've found a creative rhythm to the process. I take the photos and get the stuff together on the day the events occur. I print the photos at the end of the day and let them dry overnight, then put the page together in the morning and blog it. It works very nicely that way and I'm not rushed at any time. =D It also gives me time to think about the layout and the embellishments too. I can change things in the morning before I blog the day if I need to.
So...Day 7 finds me...
*still dealing with cold, gray skies (The top photo--much better than yesterday's!)
*documenting the Currents (I do this every month on the 7th, 14th and 27th.)
*enjoying (perhaps a little TOO much!) a newly discovered webcam in Duluth harbor, Minnesota (The webmaster recently installed a live cam with sound so we can hear the boats come into the harbor. So cool. I can waste HUGE amounts of time watching the boats coming and going!!)
*feeding the birds (Thus the bird feather taped in there with a bit of washi tape.)
And yes, Friday was a bit boring. Heh, heh. ;-)
Thanks for visiting my little corner of the world today! Have a wonderful weekend!!
~Cynthia
I've found a creative rhythm to the process. I take the photos and get the stuff together on the day the events occur. I print the photos at the end of the day and let them dry overnight, then put the page together in the morning and blog it. It works very nicely that way and I'm not rushed at any time. =D It also gives me time to think about the layout and the embellishments too. I can change things in the morning before I blog the day if I need to.
So...Day 7 finds me...
*still dealing with cold, gray skies (The top photo--much better than yesterday's!)
*documenting the Currents (I do this every month on the 7th, 14th and 27th.)
*enjoying (perhaps a little TOO much!) a newly discovered webcam in Duluth harbor, Minnesota (The webmaster recently installed a live cam with sound so we can hear the boats come into the harbor. So cool. I can waste HUGE amounts of time watching the boats coming and going!!)
*feeding the birds (Thus the bird feather taped in there with a bit of washi tape.)
And yes, Friday was a bit boring. Heh, heh. ;-)
Thanks for visiting my little corner of the world today! Have a wonderful weekend!!
~Cynthia

2 comments:
I like that you included the weather :0
Crikey Cynthia .. .. you are making these pages quicker than I can comment on them!!!
Loving your tree photograph and the houndstooth backing paper.
This might be my favourite day so far!
Love Jules xx
Post a Comment