Day 5 of playing along with Ali Edwards' December Daily finds me....
*getting the last touches on my Christmas cards done
*mailing all of my Christmas cards...finally (Relief!!)
*enjoying more hiking in the gorgeous warm weather
*eating my current cheese obsession: Laughing Cow Creamy Swiss (Mmmmmm)
*laughing at the Altoids Mints wrapper thing (NOT FOR THE FAINT OF TONGUE)--hilarious!
*taking inspiration from Cindy at Serious Play for a cool Advent journal
And that's it for Wednesday! If you've never thought of playing along with a December Daily-type album/project because you thought your life was too boring to document....do it anyway. Your life can in no way be more boring than mine and I'm having a lot of fun working on this album!! ;-)
~Cynthia
*getting the last touches on my Christmas cards done
*mailing all of my Christmas cards...finally (Relief!!)
*enjoying more hiking in the gorgeous warm weather
*eating my current cheese obsession: Laughing Cow Creamy Swiss (Mmmmmm)
*laughing at the Altoids Mints wrapper thing (NOT FOR THE FAINT OF TONGUE)--hilarious!
*taking inspiration from Cindy at Serious Play for a cool Advent journal
And that's it for Wednesday! If you've never thought of playing along with a December Daily-type album/project because you thought your life was too boring to document....do it anyway. Your life can in no way be more boring than mine and I'm having a lot of fun working on this album!! ;-)
~Cynthia

1 comment:
Hi Cynthia
I saw this page but for some reason my comment isn't here.
I know I saw it because I have some of those laughing cow cheeses in my fridge LOL!!!
Looks like you have been busy on the Christmas card front!
Love Jules xx
Post a Comment