Wednesday, December 5, 2012

December Daily Day 4

December Daily Day 4 by HikerCynthia
December Daily Day 4, a photo by HikerCynthia on Flickr.

Day Four of the December Daily journey! Even if you're not into this project, you GOTTA check out all the awesome pages linked up on Ali Edwards' blog!! Such inspiration, I tell ya!! =D

So Dec 4 found me....

*finally getting my tree up and going

*messing around with my digital camera (I'm totally an old school film chick, but it's so much fun hitting the Delete Button on a digital camera!!! No film waste! Love that!)

*enjoying, loving, wallowing in the 73 degree weather! (Wearing shorts outside in December? Yes, please!)

*clearing off the To Do List (LOVE that feeling!)



Thanks again for checking out my page--I appreciate your visit!!


~Cynthia

3 comments:

sally said...

No tree this year, wreath & garland instead + 4 real trees in the garden!

God I love those to do lists when all has been achieved...

Furry boots, gloves & hat here, real Christmas weather as we got more snow but I do know December in the heat & had it for quite a few years...ENVY

Sally

Jules said...

Hi Cynthia

You sound hyper-active at the moment LOL!!!

Hopefully my "do-list" will also have strunk a little by the end of today .. .. but I don't think I will be wearing shorts!! We have a big frost as today starts.

Love Jules xx

Carolyn Dube said...

The sunshine we've had gives me a taste of what winter in Florida is like! Love the way the lights have the stars/flare things on them! So impressed with your Dec. daily!