Thursday, December 27, 2012

December Daily Day 26

December Daily Day 26 by HikerCynthia
December Daily Day 26, a photo by HikerCynthia on Flickr.
I'm still chugging along with my December Daily project. Ali Edwards ends her's with Christmas, but you can check out her entire album here.

Day 26 finds me...

*taking photos of my Mom's Christmas decorations (I'm pretty sure that angel is older than I am!)

*having taco salads for dinner

*using up the Divine Vanilla Cookie hand soap (But that's OK. I found more!)

*finding a seriously cool quote by John Piper ("If there is any deep longing in your heart for a consolation and comfort that this world cannot satisfy, it is because God is preparing you to recognize and receive this gift: Jesus Christ, the Consolation of Israel. Don't seek it anywhere but in Him.") I wrote it out wrong, but decided to just leave it. Typos are who I am. ;-)


I'm going to miss linking up to Ali's blog and checking out everyone's pages. If you're going into withdrawal and looking for something fun to do, check out Jules' fun contest on her blog, Always with a Heart. She has an AWESOME box of goodies to give away!!


~Cynthia

3 comments:

Jules said...

Hi Cynthia

Well done on keeping those lovely pages going through all of the festivities.

I hope you had a good Christmas.

Your pages certainly look as though you did.

Thank you for taking part in my little quiz. I hope I didn't give you too much torture treatment.

Best of luck.

Love Jules xx

p.s. Love the funky heart Christmas tree lights .. .. but then you knew I would xx

Bonnie said...

What a special ornament for your Dad! Love the quote!

Carolyn Dube said...

I so wish I had taken photos of my mom's decorations - those are the little things that become the big things!