Saturday, December 22, 2012

December Daily Day 21

December Daily Day 21 by HikerCynthia
December Daily Day 21, a photo by HikerCynthia on Flickr.

Funny story for today.

Good thing this arrived because it was a rather boring day. Did you really want to see a photo of me balancing the checkbook? Yeah, I think not. ;-)


So Day 21 finds me...

*receiving Christmas cards from friends

*receiving a Tony Stewart (NASCAR driver) silicon bracelet (My best friend and I share a love of NASCAR and for a funny Christmas gift, she sent me the bracelet. Gotta love goofy friends!!)

*using the envelope the card came in as a pocket for hidden journaling (Just flip up the photo and the journal card is inside! I found that idea on another Dec Daily-er's site. Ingenious, no?)


And just a few more days left of this December Daily adventure. I'm planning on continuing through the end of the month and then on Jan 1 I'll go back to my regular daily journal. Are you stopping on Dec 25th or continuing to the 31st?


~Cynthia

3 comments:

Jules said...

Hi Cynthia

It's great when friends share special things .. .. and you will have a record of this for always!!

Love how you are hiding your messages.

Love Jules xx

farmhouse-story said...

your dec. daily album looks awesome, cynthia! have a merry xmas!!

Bonnie said...

Great idea to put the journaling in that pretty envelope! Sounds like a fun friend!