Day 20 of Ali Edwards' project December Daily.
Today was about running errands and rain.
Oh yes. The excitement around here never ceases! ;-)
And an update on the White Christmas Probability....yesterday Intellicast had us at a 33% chance of snow. Today it's down to 1%.
SO sad.
Looks like we're getting a boatload of rain instead.
Thus...Day 20 finds me...
*taking funky bokeh-like photos of the rain
*putting washi tape on everything again
*cleaning up the damage from the wind storm
Thanks for taking the time to stop in--I appreciate your visits!! =D
~Cynthia
Today was about running errands and rain.
Oh yes. The excitement around here never ceases! ;-)
And an update on the White Christmas Probability....yesterday Intellicast had us at a 33% chance of snow. Today it's down to 1%.
SO sad.
Looks like we're getting a boatload of rain instead.
Thus...Day 20 finds me...
*taking funky bokeh-like photos of the rain
*putting washi tape on everything again
*cleaning up the damage from the wind storm
Thanks for taking the time to stop in--I appreciate your visits!! =D
~Cynthia

3 comments:
Sorry you lost your chance of snow...we definitely lost ours!! [NYC where I live might see snow, but we're leaving tomorrow to Arizona which NEVER sees snow, so no chance of me seeing it before I leave!]
Thanks for stopping by my blog & I think the people in Ace Hardware have looked at me weird a few times...they are on my street where I live so needless to say I stop in there a lot to snag free paint strips & NEVER buy anything, haha. I think they caught onto crafters snagging them because they started charging for the fancy ones haha!
Btw, I wanted to let you know that you have your blog set as a no-reply commenter so I can't reply to your comments via email! You can change that through your blogger settings so you can get replies via email/reply to people via email!
Nice to meet you & have a happy holidays!!
Hi Cynthia
Great photographs and they look fabby against the music script background.
My youngest Son oves taking pictures of the rain .. .. especially when it is running down windows.
Hope there wasn't too much damage from the wind storm.
Love Jules xx
I love your rain pictures! I was hoping some of your snow would find us. Guess we'll both be seeing rain. We do need it though. Maybe I need to get some Washi Tape. Hmmm.
Post a Comment