Thursday, December 20, 2012

December Daily Day 19

December Daily Day 19 by HikerCynthia
December Daily Day 19, a photo by HikerCynthia on Flickr.

Another excitement-filled day! ;-)


Day 19 finds me...

*grocery shopping cuz it's Wednesday and I'm waaaay behind on the week

*loving washi tape ;-)

*loving Scrabble tile Thickers ;-)

*taking a photo of the Intellicast's "Probability of Snow" for Christmas (Yes, 33% chance of snow IS a big deal here in South Carolina! But what it really means is that people will panic and buy up all the bread and milk, which, as a Midwesterner, I have never understood. Nutter Butters, yes. But bread?? LOL!!)



Thanks for stopping by today!


~Cynthia

4 comments:

Carolyn Dube said...

You have a chance of snow for Christmas?! How lucky! I never understood the run on the grocery when there was a little snow coming. The 2 feet of snow- that one I understand. But here if there is half an inch the grocery runs out of food!

Bonnie said...

Snow? Wow! I would love to see some snow for Christmas! Love the Scrabble tiles. I think it's amazing how you find reminders of the day and actually get them on a page!

Linda Jordan said...

Hmm... I've never noticed a run on the grocery stores when it snows. But I think that might just be because our grocery stores are packed ALL THE TIME, haha [I live in Manhattan]. We have pretty much no chance of snow for Christmas, it's really sad...it usually is so snowy here but this year and last have been warm!!

I love the idea of including your grocery list!!

Jules said...

Hi Cynthia

We have been promised "a grey Christmas" .. .. doesn't that sound exciting!!! LOL!!

Never mind at least it will make travelling safer.

Loving your scrabble tiles and washi tape!

Love Jules xx