Monday, December 17, 2012

December Daily Day 16

December Daily Day 16 by HikerCynthia
December Daily Day 16, a photo by HikerCynthia on Flickr.

Finally! Something Christmasy to share! =D

My church choir presented its Christmas Cantata so I took a few snaps...you know...trying not to look like a geek or something! ;-)

The Cantata is entitled "And on Earth Peace" which was really appropriate not only for this time of year but also because of the events in Connecticut. Perfect.

I made a pocket for the program and adhered the photos in front of it. The brown star is from another project, but I thought it looked super cool there.


So...Day 16 finds me...

*worshiping the Prince of Peace



Thanks, as always, for visiting!


~Cynthia

2 comments:

Jules said...

Hi Cythia

Another great page!

What a stunning Christmas tree and I love how you are adding pockets that contain more memories.

Yes, your brown star does look "super cool".

Have a good day.

Love Jules xx

Bonnie said...

Wish I could have gone with you. I love the star!