Sunday, December 16, 2012

December Daily Day 15

December Daily Day 15 by HikerCynthia
December Daily Day 15, a photo by HikerCynthia on Flickr.

Yes, the highlight of every Saturday evening is pizza at our house! The Papa John's delivery guys love us!! ;-)

The other story was a conversation my Mom and I had on our way back from our local scrapbook store, which was having a 30-35% off store-wide sale! They have the new Distress Stains. WOOT!! ;-)

So the conversation went like this (that's what's on the little tag on the left):

Me: (Noting a dead opossum on the side of the road.) Hey, dinner!!
Mom: I'm not really in the mood for 'possum.
Me: Whoa, it's 2:48!
Mom: 'Possum for $2.48?? That's expensive roadkill!!
Me: *groan*

Heh.


So Day 15 finds me...

*eating pizza

*having goofy conversations with my mother


Well, that's all the excitement I've got for Day 15! Check back tomorrow for more hijinks! =D


~Cynthia

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Pizza sounds good. Not possum pizza mind you. I'll take pepperoni!

Jules said...

Mmmmm....pizza!!! LOL!!

Now I am getting a bit worried Cynthia.

It is half way through your December pages and you haven't mentioned having a soak in a lovely hot bubble bath once? LOL!!! (Not that I am expecting to see a picture of you having one of course!!).

Hope you have enjoyed your weekend.

Love Jules xx

Geri Lynn said...

Trying to avoid the news of the day I have escaped into Blog-land and discovered your blog. I read through some of your DD posts and you made me smile and laugh. Thank you!! You now have another follower. I am one of those people who believes my life is too boring to do a DD, but you may have caused me to reconsider.