Friday, December 14, 2012

December Daily Day 13

December Daily Day 13 by HikerCynthia
December Daily Day 13, a photo by HikerCynthia on Flickr.

Like I said in 2011 and again this year...if you don't participate in December Daily because you think your life is too boring to document...your life CANNOT get any more boring than mine. Day 13 is proof of this.

The highlight of my day was...wait for it...working out on the treadmill.

Seriously.

It wasn't that I didn't do stuff. But really, it was all boring. Like mopping the floor and taking out the garbage boring.

So...

Day 13 finds me...

*working out

*amen


And no, I wasn't actually ON the treadmill when I took this picture. I didn't want a broken leg for Christmas. Safety first, people.



LOL! Thanks so much for stopping by today!! =D

~Cynthia

4 comments:

Claire said...

Came to you from Ali's blog. I can oh so relate to the boring day situation!

Bonnie said...

A workout is a good thing. And clean floors always make me feel good.

Jules said...

Working out on the treadmill .. .. gosh Cynthia .. .. I am well impressed.

Hope you are having a good weekend.

Love Jules xx

Carolyn Dube said...

You know another reason to take photos of these types of parts of your day is that in 20 years people will be amazed by the technology. I showed my kids a photo of an old boom box from the 80's and they were blown away by how big it was!