The December Daily project continues! Go check out all the inspiration over on Ali Edwards' blog. I'm collecting ideas for next year! ;-)
Day 11 finds me...
*shopping
*shopping
*shopping
The end.
I am NOT a good shopper.
And that's all I have to say about THAT.
I do, however, LOVE me some Thickers and these Scrabble-like tile letters make me smile.
Every. Single. Time.
Long Live Thickers!! =D
May your day be Thickers filled!
~Cynthia
PS and ETA: For those with the Sharp Eyes, yes, my postage stamp on the right is upside down. I totally did not notice that until I went to put the page in the album. I fixed it. Getting old sucks.
Day 11 finds me...
*shopping
*shopping
*shopping
The end.
I am NOT a good shopper.
And that's all I have to say about THAT.
I do, however, LOVE me some Thickers and these Scrabble-like tile letters make me smile.
Every. Single. Time.
Long Live Thickers!! =D
May your day be Thickers filled!
~Cynthia
PS and ETA: For those with the Sharp Eyes, yes, my postage stamp on the right is upside down. I totally did not notice that until I went to put the page in the album. I fixed it. Getting old sucks.

2 comments:
Hi Cynthia
I have the feeing that shopping also makes you happy!!! LOL!!!
Loving today's layout. Those scrabble letters look brilliant.
Love how you have added the weather too!
Have a great day.
Love Jules xx
Getting old sure ain't for sissies! But then shopping can really tax the brain so the slip probably wasn't totally about age! Love those Scrabble pieces!
Post a Comment