
Wild Easter
Originally uploaded by HikerCynthia
This is just one of those crazy things that kinda sorta comes together in the end! I LOVE this paper from BoBunny--Calypso Love. Originally, I had used a Cuttlebug die cut butterfly for another card, but the negative of it was too pretty to throw away. I used Black and Cream Script from The Paper Studio for that. I used the big pink Marvy circle punch and realized that the butterfly fit quite nicely inside it. So, I actually have many layers of paper--2 of the Calypso Love red side and one of the Script, all over the yellow side of Calypso Love. A button from Foof-a-la, Summer Collection, completes the somewhat Asian-influenced look. Inside, I used a Michael's $1 stamp ("He Has Risen") on a circle of Calypso Love, yellow side. The paper is not at all crooked, although the picture makes it look as if it is. In retrospect, I probably should have used a corner punch on the red Calypso Love for a more polished look. I wanted to add a ribbon across the middle, but I don't have anything close to that glorious red!!
Stamp happy today!
~Cynthia
No comments:
Post a Comment