
More Grunge. More Butterflies.
Originally uploaded by HikerCynthia
Yeah, I can't go too many days without making a grunge card. :-) It really is this dark. I'm not sure what situation I would use this for. Maybe a thinking of you????
The Details:
I used a kraft card blank from The Paper Studio. The butterfly is diecut (Cuttlebug) from BoBunny's Calypso Love designer paper. The background paper is an artist's paper by Sally Jean Alexander called 'Girl in Circle.' I distressed a bit of hemp twine (Darice) for the bow on the side. Then I distressed the HECK out of everything with Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Walnut Stain. I brushed it on the edges of the artist's paper and the card blank. I covered the butterfly with it. I ran the bow across the ink pad. I slapped the pad against the paper to make lines and squares. Then I even threw water at the paper to make coffee stain-like spots. And then I called it 'done'!! ;-)
Thanks for looking at my grunginess!!
~Cynthia
No comments:
Post a Comment