
Flower Ribbon
Originally uploaded by HikerCynthia
Morning, everyone! This cute little card topper was so fun to put together! Everything kind of fell into place--don't you love it when that happens??! I CASEd yet another card from Splitcoast Stampers--one of my favorite places to hang out for inspiration. As always, it never quite turns out like the original, but I guess that's the point, right? :-)
I started out by running a piece of blue Bazzill cardstock through the Cuttlebug, using the D'vine Swirls embossing folder. Then I cut a ribbon-width length of green Bazzill (because I didn't have any ribbon that matched). I punched out the little blue flowers from K & Co's Addison Blue and Green Bouquet designer paper using a 1-inch square Marvy punch. I also threw in a scalloped circle (Marvy) which had been inked using Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Faded Jeans. If the paper ribbon strip looks a tad crooked...well...that's because it is. I tried everything to move it over, but that Glue Runner stuff STICKS and sticks FAST. Other than that little problem, I thought this one turned out rather nice. In my humble opinion, of course! ;-)
Have a wonderful day!!
~Cynthia
No comments:
Post a Comment