Saturday, March 20, 2010

Happy Anniversary!


Happy Anniversary!
Originally uploaded by HikerCynthia

Hmmm. This is one of those "I'm not too sure about this card" card. I like how it's very simple, classic even, with just black and white. But it needs something. I definitely should have rounded the corners of the happy anniversary sentiment. Maybe add a bit of bling on the cake. Don't know. In any case, I was so not happy with it that I made another card. The new version will go out in a few days to my aunt and uncle, who are celebrating 60 YEARS together! WOW.

Since this is just a blog to record the cards I make, I'll post it anyway. Maybe someone can give me an idea! :-)

The Details:

White card blank from The Paper Studio
Black and white papers from Bazzill
Black ribbon from sales bin at Walmart
Cake stamp from dollar bin at Michael's
Black Soot Ink from Tim Holtz Distress Ink line
Queen & Co black half-pearls

Thanks for looking--feel free to leave helpful hints!!

~Cynthia

No comments: