Saturday, March 27, 2010

A Bit of Flower Insanity


A Bit of Flower Insanity
Originally uploaded by HikerCynthia

This is a card I did a few weeks ago, you know, when I lost my mojo somewhere. It started out as a good idea, then went downhill a bit. It ended up kind of....I dunno...childlike?? As in, a child made this. Oh well. Someday, somewhere, somebody will NEED to receive this card.

At least that's what I keep telling myself.

I used a kraft card blank and some Walnut Stain Distress Ink from Tim Holtz. The main flowers are from Bazzill cardstock and Calypso Love from BoBunny, punched from Paper Shapers' Retro Flower. The smaller flower is from a Cuttlebug diecut. The green grass is a Graphic 45 paper called Florentine. And the squirrel is cut from a paper pad called The Friendly Forest by Colorbok. I ran the yellow flower through a Fiskars paper crimper and covered the smaller flower with Glossy Accents. Lastly, I added a few stems with a pen.

The End.

~Cynthia ;-)

No comments: