Monday, March 8, 2010

Grunge Flower


Grunge Flower
Originally uploaded by HikerCynthia

Yeah, I love the grunge! What would I do without Tim Holtz and his Distress Inks?? I want them ALL!! ;-) Here's another card showcasing my beloved Distress Ink--Walnut Stain. That and Antique Linen are my two best favorites!!

This was a simple card, with no sentiment yet. It could be a masculine birthday or a sympathy or even a thinking of you card. It's a simple card and pretty simple to throw together. Here are the supplies you'll need:

Blank kraft card from The Paper Studio
Green Bazzill cardstock
Textured Cream Sheet Music by The Paper Studio
Retro Flower punch by Paper Shapers
Branch punch by Martha Stewart
Nestabilites (Large Rectangle)
Brad by Hobby Lobby
Inks: Distress Ink--Peeled Paint and Walnut Stain

And that's it! Now it goes into the Card Box, to await an event that needs this really cool, grungy card!

Have a great one!

~Cynthia

No comments: