Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Hello, Butterfly!


Hello, Butterfly!
Originally uploaded by HikerCynthia

This is one of the (MANY) times I wish I had tons of money to buy tons of stamps. I wanted a small, simple "hello", but all I've got is this big, boxy thing. And yes, I guess I could have just inked up the hello part and left off the box part, but that's just way too much trouble when I could just buy another stamp! ;-) I was aiming for clean and simple (CAS) but I think maybe it lacks something. It wasn't exactly what I had in my head! What do you think?

Supplies:

Ivory card blank (The Paper Studio)
Walnut Stain ink (Tim Holtz Distress Ink)
Hello stamp (Hampton Art)
Butterfly paper (Graphic 45, Botanicabella Collection, Ode to a Butterfly, boths sides of paper used)
Rust paper (Bazzill)

See? Pretty simple.

Thanks for looking!

~Cynthia

No comments: