Sunday, March 14, 2010

Musical Thank You


Musical Thank You
Originally uploaded by HikerCynthia

Did you remember to set your clocks forward an hour last night? Or are you running late?? ;-)

I love today's card! Well, obviously, because it's all GRUNGY, right??!! LOL! Pretty easy to put together too. The music paper is from The Paper Studio. The kraft paper is unknown, from my stash. I used a bit of twine under the thank you sentiment. I crumpled the music paper and then hit it hard with Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Walnut Stain. The stamp is from Inkadinkado, I think. The Mix Your Messages set. Maybe. Heh. So I wrapped the twine around the music paper and then glued the kraft sentiment on that, and then glued it all on a kraft card blank from The Paper Studio. Aaaaand...DONE. :-)

Have a wonderful day!! And thanks for looking!

~Cynthia

No comments: