
Tribal Peacock
Originally uploaded by HikerCynthia
I saw the tutorial for Scallop Edge Medallion on Splitcoast Stampers. It's the same old story...I saw it...I loved it...I tried it...it came out cool but no where near the original.
I cut out the waves using a Fiskars border punch. Then I noticed that the square I used was too large for a card, so I cut the punched borders off, to make the square smaller. I attached the medallion. It looked lonely. I attached 2 of the cut-off borders. It had a kind of tribal flair going on. Then I rooted through my stamps, found a majestic peacock and thought...yep. So I stamped him with clear Versamark and embossed him. The bird looks white in the picture, but really he's shiny, glassy, glossy black on black.
Oh shoot! I meant to add a few Nightfall Pearls to it. Better get on that.....
~Cynthia ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment