
CASEd Again!
Originally uploaded by HikerCynthia
As I am finally beginning to grasp...every time I try to CASE a card (that means Copy And Share Everything), I end up going in a totally different direction!! =D
I just bought the paper at Hobby Lobby this morning. All of their rubber wood mounted stamps are 50 PERCENT OFF! ;-) So I grabbed some paper while I was there too. And then I made this card. It's interesting, not something I would normally think to do, but I like the use of color and white space on this one. Plenty of room for a sentiment when needed.
The Supply List:
Paper: Bazzill--white; Hobby Lobby--mulberry; My Mind's Eye--Penny Lane Collection (Leaves of Love)
Flower Stamp: Inkadinkado--Garden Delight set
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink--Black Soot; Marvy Markers for flower color
(pale yellow and pale pink)
Cuttlebug: Victoria embossing folder (for mulberry paper)
Punch: Marvy Circle Punch (blue); circles distressed with seam ripper
And that's it!
Thanks for looking and I hope you have a great day!!
~Cynthia
No comments:
Post a Comment