
Moonlit peace
Originally uploaded by HikerCynthia
This is one of my first forays into landscape stamping. I really like how it turned out. I purposely made the scene look like a lake-side or sea-side view from a forested mountain. I had an issue with the blank black space on the bottom. I did that on purpose, but after the card was made, it looked TOO blank. It took me a while to decide how to use that area to my advantage. When in doubt, STAMP SOMETHING!! LOL!!! Peace seemed an obvious choice! ;-)
The Deets:
Halcraft White Card Blank
StampScapes Inc--Pine Tree, stamped in Black Soot (Tim Holtz's Distress Inks)
Distress Inks--Broken China around the moon, Faded Jeans blended from around the moon to the edges, then Black Soot in the lower left corner, across the bottom and up the right hand corner slightly.
Moon Mask was created with Scrap Brick shape by Colorbok, Pastels Collection
Scotch Repositional Tape used to hold moon in place
Peace stamp (Recollections Stamps, AKA Michael's Dollar Bin. WOOT!)
VersaMark for the Peace stamp, then heat embossed
Thanks for having a look-see!
~Cynthia
No comments:
Post a Comment