
Beach-flavored Birthday Card
Originally uploaded by HikerCynthia
I used some awesome paper from K & Company's paper pad called Sea Glass. This page had several different wood siding patterns, so I cut it to use coordinating colors. I added a bit of Peeled Paint Distress Ink from Tim Holtz on the edges. The circle is punched using a Marvy paper punch, then I used Just Right's 2 inch round stamp and a border for the Road Trip sentiment. I added a bow of blue ribbon (The Paper Studio), which I also distressed with Peeled Paint. For a bit of added bling, I used a glitter pen to outline the Road Trip circle and to highlight the 'nail' on the bottom right corner. This is all attached to a blank card (ivory) with a Glue Runner. The circle is attached using a glue dot from Fiskars.
This card is going to my mom. We take lots of crafting road trips together and usually end up spending lots of money! ;-)
Thanks for looking--have a wonderful day!
~Cynthia
No comments:
Post a Comment