
From Bad to Good
Originally uploaded by HikerCynthia
This card started out fine, went downhill fast, and then emerged slightly victorious. I stamped the little 'weeds' along the bottom.
Good.
Then I stamped the big daisy on velum, colored it, cut it out, and attached it to the card.
Bad.
The velum is slightly off-white, so it didn't match the white card blank. And it just hung there, in air, among the little weeds and leaves.
Bad.
I thought all was lost until I thought...eh...why not frame it?
Good.
I used two Nesties to cut out the frame shape. And then slapped it right on the card blank. I also sponged a bit of Distress Ink around to give it a sky.
Better.
I used a second frame on the inside for the sentiment. This card got turned around from the scrap heap to the mailbox! :-) Never give up on your cards!!
~Cynthia
No comments:
Post a Comment