Saturday, February 6, 2010

Bullseye


Bullseye
Originally uploaded by HikerCynthia

This card started out slllllloooooowly. It didn't seem to want to get its act together. Ever have one of those creative moments??

First I stamped a Hampton Arts/Michael's Dollar Bin-find stamp on a Kraft card blank randomly with Martha Stewart Snowflake ink. Then the card sat on my desk for a day or so.
...

Then I got the bright idea to stamp the Hampton Arts flower again, this time with clear VersaMark on Fiskars Inspirables (A Simply Weathered Look) Red Antique Crackle. I really LOVE this paper--the weathered paint has TEXTURE. Then I embossed it, cut the flower out and used a Glue Dot to affix it. Then the card sat there.
...

Then I got the bright idea to use two Marvy circle punches (the pink and the blue) to cut out a circle within a circle. Then I used some tiny Glue Dots to affix the circle, kind of like an off-centered bulls eye. I affixed the punched-out inner circle to the inside of the card.
...

There.
All done. ;-)

~Cynthia

No comments: