Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Blue Skies and Copper Suns


Blue Skies and Copper Suns
Originally uploaded by HikerCynthia

I got a bit funky on this one. I think it's the paper--it just cries out for a bit of funkyness! ;-)

Supplies:

Paper: My Mind's Eye--Jen Wilson's 29th Street Market, Fresh "Brothers" Grass Green; kraft and black cardstock; Halcraft--ivory card blank
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink--Walnut Stain; Ranger--Perfect Pearls, Perfect Copper
Stamps: Rubber Stampede--Soleil; Inkadinkado--Blue Skies; Stampology (Autumn Leaves)--Flowers
Punch--Marvy blue circle punch; Fiskars corner rounder
Bling: Recollections--Pearl Stickers
Making Memories Paper Distresser

Wow! I didn't realize I had used so much product on this card until I listed all of it! In retrospect, I probably should have used a blue paper instead of the green--that would make more sense with the sentiment. But, it's a cheerful card nonetheless. I seriously like the grunge. ;-)


Thanks for looking and have a sunny day no matter the weather!!

~Cynthia

No comments: