Saturday, February 6, 2010

Flowers and Swirls


Flowers and Swirls
Originally uploaded by HikerCynthia

I hope this happens to other people too....I saw a card online. I loved it. I decided to copy it. The end product looks NOTHING like the original!! LOL! But I really love this card. The colors are, as always, way better in real life. Here are the deets:

Core'dinations Black Magic Pad--pale green Card Stock
Cuttlebug--Swirls
Lightly sanded the swirls

Flowers: My Mind's Eye--Jen Wilson's 29th Street Market
***Fresh "Brothers" Vine Scroll (front of Designer Paper)
***Queen & Co. Nightfall Pearls in center of flowers
***Paper Shapers--Retro Flower

Ripped Strip: My Mind's Eye--Jen Wilson's 29th Street Market
***Green Grass (back of Designer Paper)

Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Peeled Paint
Nightfall Pearls in upper right corner

This is going to my "waiting for an event that needs a beautiful card" box. ;-)

Thanks for looking in!

~Cynthia

No comments: