
Daisies
Originally uploaded by HikerCynthia
Well, it's Tuesday night and you KNOW what that means, right?? NCIS NIGHT! I had about an hour before NCIS started so I decided to make a quick card. I was surfing around Splitcoast Stampers and found a pretty card....and OF COURSE mine looks nothing like it! =D I guess that just means I'm 'creative', right??? LOL!
Here are the details, pretty simple:
Halcraft ivory card blank
Paper: Funky iridescent paper from a scrap pack (from Scrapbook Creations)
Ink: Walnut Stain, Tim Holtz Distress Ink
Chalks: Soft Tones Blending Chalks, Inkadinkado
Stamp: Sketch Flower 2, Stampabilites
Ribbon: Brown, Bobbin Ribbon
Embellishments: Chocolate Delight Pearls, Queen and Co.
Adhesives: Glue Runner and Glue Dots
Stamped the flower four times across the card, chalked the leaves and flower center. Adhered ribbon on designer paper. Adhered paper to card. Adhered Pearls. Sat down in front of TV to enjoy NCIS, NCIS LA, and The Good Wife. The End! ;-)
~Cynthia
No comments:
Post a Comment