Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Pink and Black


Wow.  It's been weird here not having any challenges to take part in--but I've been busy visiting all the amazing creations on Shimelle's blog.  It's not too late to take part in the festivites!  =D

Here's a card I made while goofing off before the scrapbooking party started.

A Die Cuts With a View card blank, two stamps and one ink.  Super simple.

I got the idea from Simply Stamped (Maile Belles's blog) and a Melissa Bickford card.



Craft on, my friends!

~Cynthia



8 comments:

Miss Smith said...

I've loved seeing all your challenges - amazing creativity! Cute card too :D

Miss Smith said...

I've loved seeing all your challenges - amazing creativity! Cute card too :D

Bonnie said...

I love pink and black. I think this would be good for one of those BIG birthdays.

farmhouse-story said...

such cuteness---see, i told you, you should use more pink!

Veronica Tingvall said...

Wow You have been busy! Great job on completing all the challenges, I'm totally impressed :-)

I love that cute card, now I'm off to explore all of your creations for shimelles challenges... :-D

val said...

thanks for the comment on my photo booth layouts1 you are so sweet to leave so many nice comments! Your layouts were awesome!!!

Kelly Pyron said...

Cynthia, the card is really pretty. Sometimes, less is more. In this case, simple really works well. Lovely card! :)

The Nonna said...

What a great card! I would be proud to receive it! Inspirational too, as I always overthink cardmaking... it's ridiculous.