Sunday, April 15, 2012

Challenge #11



Gosh, y'all, I hope this works!  I switched from Aviary to iPiccy to get this posted.  Cross your fingers!

Here's Challenge #11 from Shimelle.  (I know my "thirds" look crooked, but in real life they aren't.)

All the papers are from the Chap line from American Crafts.  I never would have thought to mix patterns like this, but it turned out kind of cool.  I loved the colors--they are also in the photo.

That ship would be the Pagoria, a three-masted barque from Poland.


Not too sure I will complete all the challenges today...I mean tonight.  But maybe I'll go crazy and scrap until 1 AM.  WHO'S WITH ME???  LOL!!!



Craft on!

~Cynthia

7 comments:

Debbie P said...

I love this layout! Everything about it is awesome! Great job mixing the patterns.

Kelly said...

Great job on the challenge! I love the diagonal striped paper next to the polka dot!

cissi said...

Thank you for your comments on my blog.Love the colours on this layout they mix nicely together.

farmhouse-story said...

love the mix of papers and embellies, cynthia!

Shonie said...

Great page! I too used the Chap line on my page. These papers were really easy to work with.

Anonymous said...

I love the Chap papers - a perfect match for this awesome photo

marianne said...

Wow! I am in love with the patterns you picked. Wonderful!