Saturday, April 28, 2012

WITL--Tuesday

WITL--Tuesday by HikerCynthia
WITL--Tuesday, a photo by HikerCynthia on Flickr.
On to Tuesday's spread for Ali Edwards' Week in the Life project.

Tuesday was my last day in Charleston, so I headed to Folly Beach. Totally one of my most favorite places ever! =D (Also the best surfing on the East Coast!!!)

I used funky stickers for the title and added photos of: the Folly Beach sign, a Black Vulture who was hanging out on a power pole, and the information sign about the lighthouse (Morris Island Lighthouse) at Folly Beach.

The rest of the pages for Tuesday are photos of birds, ocean, waves, sand and the lighthouse! ;-)

As with the entire WITL album, all pages are from several 7Gypsies paper pads. LOVE their paper!


Thanks for visiting today! Have a wonderful weekend!!


~Cynthia

3 comments:

Jules said...

Hi Cynthia

I have enjoyed looking at your pages .. .. you have the most gorgeous backings. Love anything script and numbers!!

Plus of course you know I love your photography.

Sorry I am a stranger. Up to my neck at the minute with things I just "have to get done".

Hope you are well.

Love Jules xx

Bonnie said...

I've never been to Folly Beach, but it's on my bucket list now! Another great page to remember by.

farmhouse-story said...

this is one of the prettiest beaches! i think you took the same vaca i took a couple years ago:)