Wow. Challenge #9. I can't believe it!!
Shimelle challenged us to "Take Your Pick" this time. We had to look for a challenge that had already closed and open it up--just for us! (How cute!!)
So I went over to UKScrappers and found a layout challenge Shimelle had done over there back in January. I really liked the layout, so here's my take on it!
The journaling talks about the Who (my mom and I); What (tall ships); Where (Charleston, SC); and When (June 2009).
Sorry about the random grass shadows. I've taken to throwing the page down on the lawn to get a good photo! Which I'm sure my neighbors appreciate!! ;-)
Thanks SO MUCH for your visits and comments. I'm still behind, so I haven't been able to visit much today, but I'll get there!
Craft on!
~Cynthia
Shimelle challenged us to "Take Your Pick" this time. We had to look for a challenge that had already closed and open it up--just for us! (How cute!!)
So I went over to UKScrappers and found a layout challenge Shimelle had done over there back in January. I really liked the layout, so here's my take on it!
The journaling talks about the Who (my mom and I); What (tall ships); Where (Charleston, SC); and When (June 2009).
Sorry about the random grass shadows. I've taken to throwing the page down on the lawn to get a good photo! Which I'm sure my neighbors appreciate!! ;-)
Thanks SO MUCH for your visits and comments. I'm still behind, so I haven't been able to visit much today, but I'll get there!
Craft on!
~Cynthia

2 comments:
perfect colors for this pic, cynthia!
Loving the confetti!
Post a Comment