Friday, April 27, 2012

WITL--Monday

WITL--Monday by HikerCynthia
WITL--Monday, a photo by HikerCynthia on Flickr.
Here's Monday's section of Ali Edwards' Week in the Life project.

I decided to print all my cell phone photos out on regular paper (like printer paper, I mean) instead of photo paper. Because there were so many, I decided to go the cheaper route! ;-)

So this section of Monday was about visiting the South Carolina Aquarium. If you're ever in Charleston, this is one of those "must see" things. The pictures are from the Salt Water Exhibit. You can get very very close to the birds, turtles and stingrays. I mean VERY close. Very cool.

The photos are of a Great Blue Heron, a pair of Diamondback Terrapins (turtles) and a pair of White Ibises.

A little bit of journaling, some washi tape, all served on 7Gypsies paper! Heh.




On the right hand side are photos of the cool metal frog outside on a bench and one of the huge carrier ships that dock in Charleston Harbor.


Thanks for stopping in to take a look!!


~Cynthia

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

I haven't been to the aquarium in Charleston, but it's on my list for the next visit. How cool to get so close to the critters. Great pictures!

farmhouse-story said...

love the pics!