Once again, I'm playing catch up! I'm documenting along with Ali Edwards using her seriously cool project--Week in the Life.
I was out of town...in Charleston, SC...for the first part of the week. It makes for more exciting "stuff" in the Week in the Life album! ;-)
Here's part of Sunday's spread. Love my Aquafina water bottles! I also love (as you can see!) my brand new washi tape!
I stole a coupon from the hotel lobby for a boat ride in Charleston Harbor. I love boats and the harbor, so in went the coupon. Even though I never got on the boat, I did see it later and I've got a few photos of it too in the album.
The journaling is about dinner--the server, Josh, was better than the food! ;-) {The free journaling cards can be found here: Creativity Prompt.} And I added a bit on a piece of cardstock about touring the downtown area of Charleston.
That huge "document" ticket at the bottom is from 7Gypsies, as is all the paper I used for pages in the album.
Anyone else playing along?
~Cynthia
I was out of town...in Charleston, SC...for the first part of the week. It makes for more exciting "stuff" in the Week in the Life album! ;-)
Here's part of Sunday's spread. Love my Aquafina water bottles! I also love (as you can see!) my brand new washi tape!
I stole a coupon from the hotel lobby for a boat ride in Charleston Harbor. I love boats and the harbor, so in went the coupon. Even though I never got on the boat, I did see it later and I've got a few photos of it too in the album.
The journaling is about dinner--the server, Josh, was better than the food! ;-) {The free journaling cards can be found here: Creativity Prompt.} And I added a bit on a piece of cardstock about touring the downtown area of Charleston.
That huge "document" ticket at the bottom is from 7Gypsies, as is all the paper I used for pages in the album.
Anyone else playing along?
~Cynthia

3 comments:
A trip to Charleston certainly can give you plenty to journal. Must have been a memorable meal that Josh served.
I love how this looks! I need to get on the ball and start doing this- such a great way to remember and document. I can't even begin to think of what this would be worth if I had it from my parents or their parents!!
oh, that's the boat ride we took--lots of dolphins were swimming around the boat! great page, cynthia!!
Post a Comment