Alrighty then! Here's the next challenge! I'm moving right along...
Next up from Shimelle is a challenge all about using a stamp prominently in your layout. I actually used two--but they're from the same set. Hope that's not cheating. ;-)
I stamped the map on the bottom left. Then I stamped the compass on the top right. Then I stamped it again on bit of scrap paper, cut it out and adhered it right over the stamped image.
This page makes me happy. It's very VERY clean and simple! I like that the photo *is* the story.
Yes, yes I do.
~Cynthia ;-)
Next up from Shimelle is a challenge all about using a stamp prominently in your layout. I actually used two--but they're from the same set. Hope that's not cheating. ;-)
I stamped the map on the bottom left. Then I stamped the compass on the top right. Then I stamped it again on bit of scrap paper, cut it out and adhered it right over the stamped image.
This page makes me happy. It's very VERY clean and simple! I like that the photo *is* the story.
Yes, yes I do.
~Cynthia ;-)

2 comments:
another great pic, love this page!
Great photo of the mountains!
Post a Comment