Monday, April 30, 2012

WITL--Wednesday

WITL--Wednesday by HikerCynthia
WITL--Wednesday, a photo by HikerCynthia on Flickr.
Still working on catching up with Ali Edwards and her Week in the Life project.

This is a boring page, I know, but I wanted to document how I started each new day within the album.

I used these fun 'day' cards and recorded bits of the weather. I do this in my daily journal too. (I can't remember where I got the cards--they were a free download. As soon as I find them again I'll add that information. Sorry.)


*******ETA:  Found them!!  Mucho apologies to Cathy Zielske!!  Here's the link to the cute (and free!) Project Life days of the week journaling spots:  Cathy Zielske.



I have a card on the right (that's from Creativity Prompt, another free download) to record my excitement about Tim Holtz's new Distress Inks. Woot! ;-)

And then I added a note about what I did that day. I printed out photos from the previous days and fixed up this album! ;-)

All the pages/papers are from 7Gypsies. The album is a Cover-all from Zutter and I bound it using the Cinch.

Thanks for visiting!


~Cynthia

3 comments:

Carolyn Dube said...

Boring? No! I would give so much to have this information from my mother or grandmother! Love the red tape on it!

Bonnie said...

I love that bright, multicolor Wednesday!

farmhouse-story said...

i really like the pop of red from the cute tape, too!