Monday, April 2, 2012

Happy Easter

Happy Easter by HikerCynthia
Happy Easter, a photo by HikerCynthia on Flickr.
Happy Monday! Here's another Easter card for your viewing pleasure! ;-)

Super clean-and-simple. I stamped the egg in Worn Lipstick Distress Ink, the sentiment in Pumice Stone Distress Ink.

Then I used chalks and a small paintbrush to color the egg.

That's all there is to it!! =D


Supplies:
Paper: Recollections (white card blank)
Stamps: Studio G (egg); Paper Inspirations (sentiment)
Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Worn Lipstick, Pumice Stone)
ETC: Inkadinkado (Blending Chalks)


I hope to get some craft studio time this afternoon. Have you seen Tim Holtz's tag for April?? Yeah, I'm totally playing along. :-)


~Cynthia

3 comments:

Carolyn Dube said...

Love the pastel colors!!

Bonnie said...

What a lovely Easter egg, Cynthia! I love all that white space.

farmhouse-story said...

very cute! and tim's tag is amazing, huh?