Since it's Easter Monday, I thought I would slip in the last of my Easter makes.
This one is so ridiculously cute, I just can't stand it. Heh heh. ;-)
And simple too. Stamp the Easter bunny, punch the butterfly!
Supplies:
Paper: Recollections (white card blanks); Basic Grey (I used up a snippet--I think it was called Lemonade or something like that.)
Stamp: We R Memory Keepers (Cotton Tails: Some Bunny set)
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Pumice Stone)
ETC: Martha Stewart (butterfly punch); Zig Two-way Glue Pen
And that's it from my little sunny corner of the world! I hope you have a wonderful Monday!! Thanks so much for stopping in today!
~Cynthia
This one is so ridiculously cute, I just can't stand it. Heh heh. ;-)
And simple too. Stamp the Easter bunny, punch the butterfly!
Supplies:
Paper: Recollections (white card blanks); Basic Grey (I used up a snippet--I think it was called Lemonade or something like that.)
Stamp: We R Memory Keepers (Cotton Tails: Some Bunny set)
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Pumice Stone)
ETC: Martha Stewart (butterfly punch); Zig Two-way Glue Pen
And that's it from my little sunny corner of the world! I hope you have a wonderful Monday!! Thanks so much for stopping in today!
~Cynthia

3 comments:
I agree-this absolutely adorable!!!! Made me smile the second I saw it!
such cuteness! have a great week!
Aww! What a cute little bunny and I love that he's looking at that butterfly. CAS perfection!
Post a Comment