OK, as always, sorry for the wonky photo. I took the pic in broad daylight, not knowing that there were shadows laying across my card. It's really not gradiated at all. I tried to fix it, but this is the best I could do. *sigh* It's really quite cute IN REAL LIFE.
I totally stole the idea off of Susan Raihala's blog, Simplicity. I just changed up the colors, the stamp and the sentiment. ;-)
I stamped the flower--does it look like a dandelion to you? Yeah, me too. :-) Then stamped the sentiment after I made a mat for the flower panel.
Super easy. I think the layout works best with long, tall stamps--like Susan used.
Supplies:
Paper: Recollections (white card blanks); Bazzill (yellow cardstock)
Stamps: Heidi Grace (Winnifred Street set); Endless Creations (birthday stamp)
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Mustard Seed)
ETC: Glue Glider Pro
OK...so if you managed to read this far...ANNOUNCEMENT TIME!
Shimelle over on her Shimelle.com blog is hosting another weekend scrapbook party, beginning this Friday. It's so much fun! I played along this past year and even WON a prize!! I treat it a bit like a race--trying to do all the scrapbook pages that very day, but you can totally create at your own pace. Come party with us! It's all free and really a huge treat to see other crafters' creations!
Thanks so much for stopping by and for leaving encouraging comments!!!
~Cynthia
I totally stole the idea off of Susan Raihala's blog, Simplicity. I just changed up the colors, the stamp and the sentiment. ;-)
I stamped the flower--does it look like a dandelion to you? Yeah, me too. :-) Then stamped the sentiment after I made a mat for the flower panel.
Super easy. I think the layout works best with long, tall stamps--like Susan used.
Supplies:
Paper: Recollections (white card blanks); Bazzill (yellow cardstock)
Stamps: Heidi Grace (Winnifred Street set); Endless Creations (birthday stamp)
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Mustard Seed)
ETC: Glue Glider Pro
OK...so if you managed to read this far...ANNOUNCEMENT TIME!
Shimelle over on her Shimelle.com blog is hosting another weekend scrapbook party, beginning this Friday. It's so much fun! I played along this past year and even WON a prize!! I treat it a bit like a race--trying to do all the scrapbook pages that very day, but you can totally create at your own pace. Come party with us! It's all free and really a huge treat to see other crafters' creations!
Thanks so much for stopping by and for leaving encouraging comments!!!
~Cynthia

3 comments:
Hi Cynthia
Lovely finished look you have created here.
Yes, they do look like dandelions .. .. .. a bit like the hundreds that have sprung up on all the grassed areas around and about where we live!!! Eeeekkk!!!
Love Jules xx
I love these bright, pretty dandelions. It makes me smile just looking at the picture.
hi cynthia,
sorry i've been mia--we are trying to get our house ready to put on the market. off to catch up on your cards:)
Post a Comment