This challenge was to choose another scrapper's page and scraplift it while changing one major component of the layout. Shimelle had a few links to pages she had bookmarked and when I saw this by Lynn Ghahary, my search was over! Love love LOVE her page!!
I followed her layout, with different colors, but I changed the middle section completely. Mine is all handwritten details of the place (Fort Moultrie, South Carolina), not a printed saying (also very cool) like Lynn did.
I love the layout and I will definitely use it again. You could change the colors and the sizes of all the pieces and come up with something drastically different each time.
And thanks again for stopping in to take a look. I have SO enjoyed dropping by to see your creations. VERY inspiring!! =D
Craft on!
~Cynthia
I followed her layout, with different colors, but I changed the middle section completely. Mine is all handwritten details of the place (Fort Moultrie, South Carolina), not a printed saying (also very cool) like Lynn did.
I love the layout and I will definitely use it again. You could change the colors and the sizes of all the pieces and come up with something drastically different each time.
And thanks again for stopping in to take a look. I have SO enjoyed dropping by to see your creations. VERY inspiring!! =D
Craft on!
~Cynthia

7 comments:
Great job adapting that layout. I just finished checking out those links & am getting started on challenge 6 now. I really like the bright color to offset the photo & your scattered journaling.
Lovely layout. I love handwriting on scrapbook pages.
I love the handwritten details! To me that is such an important part of scrapping.
Nice Layout. I love the contrast in colors and handwriting.
Julie
You're doing great!!
Great pages! You seem to be having as much fun as I am this weekend!!!!
very cool, cynthia! you are doing a great job keeping up with the challenges!
Post a Comment