And this page was indeed a challenge! As you can see by my horrid photo...Flickr's photo editing program is not working at this moment. So here's the raw, unedited photo I took in bright sunlight on the deck!
SORRY. :-(
Anywho...on to the challenge. This time Shimelle requested that we use yellow, gray, and one other color. My color being blue!
I think this page will be one of those that gets put into the album, but will forever remain Not Quite Finished.
It needs something. I don't know what, but I have no time to think about it. Challenge #5 has been posted already!! =D
Thanks so much for your sweet comments! Half the fun of Shimelle's challenges is getting to visiting other scrapbookers' pages!
Craft on!
~Cynthia
SORRY. :-(
Anywho...on to the challenge. This time Shimelle requested that we use yellow, gray, and one other color. My color being blue!
I think this page will be one of those that gets put into the album, but will forever remain Not Quite Finished.
It needs something. I don't know what, but I have no time to think about it. Challenge #5 has been posted already!! =D
Thanks so much for your sweet comments! Half the fun of Shimelle's challenges is getting to visiting other scrapbookers' pages!
Craft on!
~Cynthia

6 comments:
I can't believe you're keeping up with the challeneges! Well done. Such dramatic photos you have, great stuff!
Oh I like this, the punch work is so pretty. I choose blue for my third color too, but alas I had to photograph inside on a rainy day, so my yellow looks green instead of crisp like yours. Well done page.
Think you're being too hard on yourself...your LOs are all great-and I particularly like this one!
Alison xx
I like the blue with the yellow. This challenge was posted just before I went to bed and I was too tired to even try and think of a third colour. I wake up and now I am so far behind :-)
Another great page :)
I was thinking about using grey + yellow, and then she came out with this challenge hehehe
love it:) you have some great pics and this is one of them!
Post a Comment