Monday, April 16, 2012

Challenge #15


WOW.  The shells on this page look like 3D!  How did THAT happen???  Cool.  :-)

Anywho, this is for Shimelle's Challenge #15.  {One more to go....}

The challenge was to choose a "rubbish" photo and scrapbook it like it was a perfect photo.  When I read that, I knew EXACTLY which photo to grab.  This lighthouse pic has been sitting, lonely, in a photo album with other "rubbish" photos.  Waiting.

The reason I think it's rubbish is that cheeky little woman standing at the top of lighthouse.

I was busy taking pictures of the lighthouse when she walked into my view.

And stood there.

Aaaand stood there.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand stood there.

And copped a cheeky pose that said to me, "You will never get a shot of this lighthouse without me standing here.  I will remain here until I die."

SO I SHOWED HER.

I TOOK THE PHOTO.

And then promptly relegated it to the Lonely Rubbish Photos Album.

Until today.

Today I embrace the rubbish!


~Cynthia

5 comments:

Julie J said...

Love your story about why it's a rubbish photo.

Debbie P said...

That's funny. She actually did you a favor, because with her standing there, you can see just how big the top of the lighthouse is in comparison to a person. So there!

Bonnie said...

I think this is my favorite page, despite the lady standing there. I didn't even notice her until I read the blogging. The papers and "3D" shells really grabbed my attention.

farmhouse-story said...

darn cheeky lady:) love the shell paper and the story!

marianne said...

Maybe cheeky lady wanders the globe, ruining peolpe's photos. ;)

Cute layout, none the less!