I skipped ahead to Shimelle's Challenge #14. (Is that cheating??)
At first I was clueless on how to approach this challenge. Quads?? I have a hard enough time using a 12x12 square! But after I hauled out my beloved Graphic 45 papers, I was good as gold!
I purposely left all the squares the size they arrived in--I love the funkiness of the different sizes. :-)
The journaling talks about the rain storm I found myself in and the shelter I took. I stood in one spot for 15 minutes, listening to the rain fall and the flag snap in the wind.
OK, maybe I'll get in a few more challenges tonight. I probably should start mainlining caffeine shortly......
Craft on!
~Cynthia ;-)

10 comments:
Beautiful layout with gorgeous use of colour.
I really like this one! Lovely papers, too. x
Yeah it's cheating, lol!! I'm stuck on layout six, and I tried to stay up with the challenges on Friday, stressed on Saturday, and admitted defeat (for finishing over the weekend) on Sunday. But today's another day.
I do love your layout, and when you do have a plan of attack, you do need to act on it right away. I love it - and the story!
Whoops, sorry, I didn't post my name! I'm Anonymous.
A superb page love the soft hue and the different sizes works really well
I love this! Such gorgeous papers.
I'm in love with this creative adaption of the Challenge - great work and beautiful layout!
just plain beautiful!!
No it not cheating. I just doing the ones that tickle my facey! Love you LO
Loving the look of this one. Great job on all the challenges Cynthia.
Post a Comment