This page is for Shimelle's challenge--Print It Out. She gave us cute downloads to scrap with.
For the record...I don't do pink. Or glitter. And yet you will find both on this page. Hee Hee.
I found some pink and blue papers that matched close enough, then distressed the heck out of everything. Yay for Tim Holtz and his magic Distress Inks. =D
Also for the record...this photo was taken in Charleston, SC, at the Tall Ships Festival. The ship is the Cisne Branco from Brazil. The name means white swan.
Thanks so very much for visiting. I appreciate it!! And welcome to the new followers too--I'm so glad you're here!! =D
Craft on!
~Cynthia

4 comments:
I love these colors! I've always wanted to see the tall ships. Maybe some day.
you should do pink more--very pretty!
great job with using the printouts on this layout
Love all the distressing!
Post a Comment