Still scrappin' along. Might not get to the other pages. I seem to have run out of steam.... ;-)
This is Shimelle's One Photo Twice challenge. Use the same photo, but change the second in some manner. Size, color, whatever. I have one black and white photo and one sepia photo.
If you're still awake...you are a stronger person than I am....
Craft on...
Monday....
~Cynthia ;-)
ETA: SO sorry, guys! I was soooo tired last night I didn't tell you about the photo! Sharon pointed out that there's no journaling! There is, it's just that the photo of the page was taken inside, in bad lighting and you can't see it. :-( I've got notes on the place, the date and who John C. Calhoun was. Here's what I wrote: (On the right side...) Charleston, SC. June 20, 2002. (On the left side...) US House of Representatives. US Senate. Vice President. (Then at the bottom...) Secretary of State and Secretary of War. Monument erected on June 27, 1896. Marion Square. {Sorry!!}
This is Shimelle's One Photo Twice challenge. Use the same photo, but change the second in some manner. Size, color, whatever. I have one black and white photo and one sepia photo.
If you're still awake...you are a stronger person than I am....
Craft on...
Monday....
~Cynthia ;-)
ETA: SO sorry, guys! I was soooo tired last night I didn't tell you about the photo! Sharon pointed out that there's no journaling! There is, it's just that the photo of the page was taken inside, in bad lighting and you can't see it. :-( I've got notes on the place, the date and who John C. Calhoun was. Here's what I wrote: (On the right side...) Charleston, SC. June 20, 2002. (On the left side...) US House of Representatives. US Senate. Vice President. (Then at the bottom...) Secretary of State and Secretary of War. Monument erected on June 27, 1896. Marion Square. {Sorry!!}

4 comments:
I love how the colors reflect the colors of your layout. But may I suggest something? JOURNAL! I want to know more about the building, and where it is, etc. I'm not from your area, so I'm interested!
But very lovely layout, Just perfect.
I can't believe how many pages you've done and posted! Wow, you've been a busy lady. You make me see the beauty in scrapbooking. Great job!
you have such a great talent with the scrap pages!
Lol, well done! I too am running out of steam a bit, but only because I have some coursework to do and in a boring grown-up way it has to take priority! I like your photos, nice clean page :)
Post a Comment