Sunday, April 15, 2012

Challenge #10

Challenge #10 by HikerCynthia
Challenge #10, a photo by HikerCynthia on Flickr.
OK. SO.

Shimelle's Challenge #10 is to pick some BOLD paper for the layout. I hope this paper qualifies because I think I should have used some sort of eye protection while working with it.

This paper is GREEN. I mean g-r-double e-n kind a GREEN.

But as I continued to work with it, you know what? It kind of grew on me. I would rather be scrapping on black or kraft though. But that's why it's a challenge, no? ;-)

These are two photos of my dad's hometown, where we have our family reunions.


Thanks for checking this one out! Maybe I should have warned you to wear sunglasses! ;-)


Craft on!

~Cynthia

2 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

ute page--very springy feel:)

marianne said...

Green is my favorite color so of course I love it!!