And here we go with Shimelle's first challenge!!! =D
Shimelle posted a beautiful page by Jaime Warren for inspiration. I used the general outline/layout of Jaime's page, but changed all the colors. ;-)
The photo was taken several years ago in Chillicothe, Ohio, of Adena--the home of Ohio's sixth governor, Thomas Worthington.
The story goes....one morning Thomas and several of his guests arose early for the sunrise over the Scioto River and Mount Logan (which are located to the left of this photo.) The vista inspired the Great Seal of the State of Ohio.
Supplies include: Papers from Cosmo Cricket, My Mind's Eye; Stuff from Colorbok, Studio 112; Inks from Tim Holtz
Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate your visits and your comments!! =D
~Cynthia
Shimelle posted a beautiful page by Jaime Warren for inspiration. I used the general outline/layout of Jaime's page, but changed all the colors. ;-)
The photo was taken several years ago in Chillicothe, Ohio, of Adena--the home of Ohio's sixth governor, Thomas Worthington.
The story goes....one morning Thomas and several of his guests arose early for the sunrise over the Scioto River and Mount Logan (which are located to the left of this photo.) The vista inspired the Great Seal of the State of Ohio.
Supplies include: Papers from Cosmo Cricket, My Mind's Eye; Stuff from Colorbok, Studio 112; Inks from Tim Holtz
Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate your visits and your comments!! =D
~Cynthia

3 comments:
What a lovely photo. Love your woodgrain background paper. Nicely done!
Thanks for stopping by my blog :-)
I love the colour palette you chose. The splashes of red make the page pop!
Thanks for commenting on my LOs :)
Love black & red! Great page :)
Post a Comment